Microsoft has combined the capabilities of both CRM and ERP in cloud based Dynamics 365. Business Applications of Dynamics 365 modify the ways of managing businesses. Its variety of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications help businesses in many operations to run and grow swiftly. Marketing apps of Dynamics 365 helps to run a marketing campaign of the product on multiple channels. It maximizes marketing results by creating personalized experiences of customers. Artificial Intelligence powered insights keep you update to the news or useful information about customers’ feedback about product or campaign. Dynamics 365 customer insights collect data from multiple sources to get a single view of your customers. Adobe Experience Cloud and Dynamics 365 organize all the experiences of customers from the beginning. It helps to gather data regarding sales and marketing to create a more effective strategy. This blog will explain you:
What role will you play as a Dynamics 365 certified in marketing automation application?
Dynamics 365 for Marketing is a marketing-automation application that has built-in business intelligence for Marketing. As a Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate, you will:
- Perform Core Marketing: By using the dynamics 365 for marketing, you will provide email, marketing, customer journeys, behavior tracking, lead scoring, marketing pages, and more. You will perform all these through the features form the core features of the Marketing app.
- Configure and expand the application: You will customize the application to fit your specific business needs. You will do so by making basic customization through specific tools. This marketing app is built on the same database as the sales app, so it will allow teams, sales and marketing to share the records.
- You will Analyze and document your marketing return on investment (MROI): As a Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate, you will use dashboards and reports of this app to track the performance of your marketing initiatives, and to identify your best lead sources and marketing activities. This will help you to keep an eye on your marketing progress.
- Surveys: This app comes with the feature of Easy-to-create surveys. By using this feature you will get actionable feedback from customers. It will help you to understand individuals’ needs and expectations of customers for growing relationships and revenue.
- You will manage events: Dynamics 365 for Marketing includes an online portal that helps attendees to review the event schedule and speakers, and to register for the event. So, this feature allows you to organize and promote in-person or webinar events.
How will you acquire the skills of using Dynamics 365 marketing automation application?
The best way to acquire skills dynamics 365 marketing-automation application is by earning its certification. In the process of earning the certification, you will get knowledge of every feature of this app. The certification allows you to build brand awareness, standardize multi-channel messaging, and deliver marketing insights. This certification surely enables you to use amazing features of dynamics 365 marketing for your own business or for your company. So, get the certification of Microsoft and start utilizing Dynamics 365 for marketing. Find out more about Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Marketing consultant and its required exams on JustCerts. You must pass both exams MB-200 and MB-220 and this certification will earn you a role at the associate level of Dynamics 365. The certification will validate your skills in dynamics 365 marketing.
Before applying for both exams MB-200 and MB-220 you must have:
The certification of Dynamics 365 Marketing Consultant does not require any prerequisite. You need to pass only two exams MB-200 and MB-220, but for better preparation, you must have the following knowledge:
- Your concepts of Dynamics 365 Fundamentals must be cleared.
- You should have some knowledge of marketing principles and the Marketing application's role in relation to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of applications.
- Understanding of industry terminology, priorities, common initiatives, standards, methodologies, and best practices will also help in your preparation.
Skills measured in the exam MB-200:
This exam measures the following skills and weightage of every skill is different. You must concentrate on skills with a more weightage:
- Perform discovery, planning, and analysis (5-10%)
- Manage user experience design (20-25%)
- Manage entities and data (15-20%)
- Implement security (5-10%)
- Implement integration (15-20%)
- Perform solutions deployment and testing (25-30%)
Exam MB-220 measures the following skills:
Exams' Prices and Retake Policy:
- Configure marketing applications (5-10%)
- Manage segments and lists (10-15%)
- Create and manage marketing forms and pages (10-15%)
- Manage leads (10-15%)
- Create and manage marketing emails (10-15%)
- Manage customer journeys (15-20%)
- Manage events and webinars (10-15%)
- Configure and analyze customer responses (10-15%)
The prices of both exams MB-200 and MB-220 vary in different countries. Prices will be according to your location. You must check its price before scheduling. If you don’t succeed in the first attempt, you must wait at least 24 hours before retaking both exams. 14 days waiting period is imposed on the third, fourth and fifth attempts. Unfortunately, if you fail for the fifth time then you have to wait 12 months for taking the exam again.
How to prepare exams of Dynamics 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate?
You can prepare both exams from instructor-led courses as this option is available on the official website
of Microsoft. This is a credible source of online training. In instructor-led courses, you enjoy an environment like a classroom. You can interact with experienced instructors to ask them about your confusion. Microsoft provides you their official service of online training.
On selecting the role of Dynamics 365 Marketing Consultant following courses will appear:
- Course MB-220T02-A: Set up events and surveys in Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Course MB-220T01-A: Configure settings and core functionality in Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Exams' questions and practice tests:
The study material of JustCerts helps you in the preparation of both exams. JustCerts exams MB-200 and MB-220 bundle packs includes practice exams as well. Its authentic and upgraded material not only guides you but also clears your concepts about dynamics 365 marketing. You will explore multiple points related to the exam in this study material. Always consider that before starting a study material you must check its authenticity and upgrading. Studying books and material about both exams is not enough for excellent results. After studying all the online study material and taking online training, you must take the sample exam. It is necessary because it gives you an experience of the real exam. The sample test makes you familiar with the exams’ structure and objectives.
The preparation of the exam will be enhanced by your participation in the online discussion forums and groups. Experienced professionals would guide you about the exam. You would be able to get many new perspectives on the exam that you have missed in preparation. People from around the whole tech world take part in these communities and forums. You would interact with those who are preparing for both exams or have passed it.