Every Business or an organization needs a cloud-based service that can help to manage its applications and content. SharePoint Online provides this cloud-based service for a business. SharePoint Online is essential to empower the teamwork and collaboration across the organization. It helps to find any kind of information about business operations very swiftly. This blog will explain to you about the responsibilities of a teamwork administrator and how it accomplsih various tasks. You will find answers to the following questions:
How does your certification of Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate help in SharePoint Online?
Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator Associate plays a vital role in configuring and managing SharePoint Online. If you have earned the certification of Teamwork Administrator Associate you will build and configure SharePoint Online for your business or company. To collaborate with team sites and sharing content for viewing, your certification of Teamwork Administrator Associate will surely help you in managing sites. SharePoint Online has enhanced security and is very cost-effective. The certification of Teamwork Administrator Associate helps you to manage it for effortless collaboration in your business. The certification of Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate trains your skills of configuring and managing SharePoint Online, and that’s why you should earn it for your shinning career in cloud-based businesses.
Which tasks of SharePoint will you perform as a Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate?
How will you Configure and manage SharePoint Online as a Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate?
After becoming the teamwork administrator, it becomes your responsibility to configure and manage SharePoint Online for your business or a company. You do so by following steps:
- At first, you plan and configure site collections and hub sites.
- Then you plan and configure customizations and apps.
- As a Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate, you plan and configure managed metadata, configure guest access, and SharePoint Online
- In the end, you monitor and maintain the service for the configuration and management of SharePoint Online.
Your Task to configure and manage SharePoint On-Premises:
Besides configuring and managing SharePoint Online, you manage it on-premises as well. You accomplish this task by:
- Planning and maintaining a SharePoint farm.
- As a teamwork administrator, you plan and configure Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Secure Store.
- You configure and manage SharePoint On-Premises by planning and configuring managed metadata.
- After configuring and managing SharePoint Online and on-premise you recommend tools and strategies to migrate data to SharePoint Online.
Does the certification of Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate help you in the expert level role of Microsoft 365?
You can identify your role in the associate level according to your interests and skills. For the certification of teamwork administrator, you need at least two years of comprehensive working experience in this role. If you increase your experience from two to five years then you can focus on the expert level job of Microsoft 365. Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate is one of four associate level roles in Microsoft 365. It is the policy of Microsoft to have one of the associate level certifications for the expert level. If you become the Teamwork Administrator Associate you fulfill this requirement of Microsoft. By earning the certification of Teamwork Administrator Associate you become eligible for the expert level certification of Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert.
Besides SharePoint Online, What will be your responsibilities as a Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate?
The scope of Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate is very large. It is not limited to managing SharePoint Online. As a Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate your objective is also to enhance efficient and effective collaboration and for this purpose you configure, deploy, and manage Office 365 workloads. Besides the responsibilities of SharePoint Online, you will also perform the following tasks:
- As a Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate, it will be your responsibility to configure and manage OneDrive for Business.
- You will research, troubleshoot, and resolve reported issues and plan OneDrive for Business silent account configuration.
- It will be your task to manage users, groups, sharing and security.
- After becoming the Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate you will configure and manage workload integrations.
- You will integrate M365 workloads with external data and systems.
- For configuring and managing hybrid scenarios, you will implement hybrid teamwork artifacts, a hybrid Search Service application, and a data gateway.
How can you get the certification of Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate?
For performing all the tasks of a Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate you must earn its certification. This certification authenticates your skills to configure, deploy, and manage Office 365 workloads for SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams. Two exams are required to become the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate, you have to pass both exams MS-300 and MS-301. These exams test your capabilities of Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork and Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid. Find out details of Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate certification from JustCerts.
What should you know before applying for the exams of Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate?
There is no prerequisite for the exams of Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator Associate, but you must have a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft 365 Fundamentals. Microsoft 365 fundamentals provide the basic knowledge for all roles in Microsoft 365, that’s why your concepts of Microsoft 365 Fundamentals must be cleared for further exams. Before applying for the exams of Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator, your basic knowledge of Cloud Concepts must be cleared. You must have a complete understanding of the Core services of Microsoft 365. Besides this, your concepts about security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365 must be cleared. Microsoft 365 Fundamentals gives knowledge of all these concepts and that’s why you must prepare it before applying for the role of Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator Associate.
What is included in the exam MS-300 of the Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate?
The exam MS-300 is one of the two exams required for the role of Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator Associate. You cannot get the certification of teamwork administrator by passing only the exam MS-300. You must pass both exams for this certification. The exam MS-300 focuses on Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork.
The price of the exam depends on your location. You can schedule the exam and check its price from the following official website of Microsoft. This exam measures the given below skills:
Skills measured in the exam MS-301:
- Configure and manage SharePoint Online (35-40%)
- Configure and manage OneDrive for Business (25-30%)
- Configure and manage Teams (20-25%)
- Configure and manage workload integrations (15-20%)
Preparation of both exams MS-300 and MS-301 Exams' questions and practice test:
Always prepare both exams MS-300 and MS-301 from upgraded material. JustCerts has upgraded study material for the preparation of both exams MS-300 and MS-301. By taking a sample test you will come to know about the status of your preparation. You can avail the JustCerts sample test option as it guides you in the preparation of the exam. Visit JustCerts for upgraded study material: Courses of both exams MS-300 and MS-301:
This learning facility is available on the website of Microsoft. You will find detailed courses for both exams. The facility of learning in a classroom is also available there. You will be able to utilize the official training content of Microsoft. Besides this, you can ask instructor questions in person by attending a live class remotely as well. Visit Microsoft site and get courses about both exams. Microsoft Learning:
Microsoft Learning provides you the most authentic preparation material of the Teamwork Administrator Associate’s role. This source will help you in the following ways:
Participate in discussion forums:
- Microsoft Learning provides you a comprehensive guide about the required skills of both exams MS-300 and MS-301.
- You will get step by step guidance about all the modules of the exam MS-300 and MS-301.
- This self-paced learning is free, interactive and allows In-browser access.
Your participation in study or discussion forums allows you to ask questions from the experienced professionals about your preparation. Besides all the preparation, your participation in the discussion forums will help you to solve your queries about both exams. People who have given the exam participate in these discussion forums.
Currently there are no comments in this blog, be the first to comment!