Businesses and organizations need an efficient workforce which remains protected from anyplace and on any device. The demands are significant and a digitalized workplace which saves your infrastructure and workloads round the clock. Cyber threats have evolved and network security has become vital to secure network and data from these threats. Cisco is one of the leading brands which is providing security to the entire infrastructure of a business. Cisco CCNP Security Certification validates your skills related to the Cisco security solutions. This blog answers the following questions:
What are the major Cisco Security Solutions?
Cisco deals with the complexity of cyber threats and provides network security which manages secure access to the network. Cisco security products on an integrated, open platform cover every part of business infrastructure. Major Cisco Security solutions are explained below:
- Cisco Advanced Malware Protection prevents breaches, monitors malicious behaviours for rapid malware detection and removal. Cisco makes sure a secure access to the cloud, office 365 email and detects threats in the public cloud.
- It enhances office 365 email securities, stops spam, phishing, and business email compromises. Both known and unknown malicious software for efficient endpoint security can be stopped as Cisco investigates security threats and stops.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is also included in Cisco solutions and it verifies users' identities, gains visibility into every device, and enforces adaptive policies. It is the best way to prevent a data breach.
- Next-Generation Firewalls of Cisco prevent breaches, get deep visibility to detect and stop threats. It automates your network and security operations to save time. Cisco Stealth watch Enterprise, the Cisco Identity Services Engine, and Cisco TrustSec technology are part of Cisco’s Network Visibility and Segmentation solution combines.
- These cyber-security solutions detect threats, provides secured access and software-defined segmentation. Cisco offers the Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) which is very effective for continuous protection. This system includes features of Visibility, Efficacy and flexible deployment options to meet the needs of the enterprise. Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System can be easily plugged into the network without major hardware changes. It manages security applications from a single pane with Firepower Management Center.
Why should you get the Cisco CCNP Security Certification 2020?
Cisco is providing security solutions to small businesses, midsize businesses and enterprise. Hiring managers prefer certification holders because their skills and knowledge are verified. Getting this certification enhances the chances of getting better professional-level security job roles. It is very beneficial to start a career in cyber-security operations. Some major reasons for getting CCNP Security Certification are discussed below:
- You become a Cisco Network Security Engineer after getting this certification. It validates your specific abilities related to security in routers, switches, networking devices and appliances. It makes you capable to choose, deploy, support, troubleshoot firewalls, VPNs, and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments.
- This certification verifies knowledge of implementing and operating core security technologies. You gain expertise in technologies like network security, cloud security, content security, and endpoint protection.
- It is the best way to acquire a deep understanding of detection, securing network access, visibility and enforcement. You get knowledge about Cisco Identify Services Engine, including architecture and deployment, policy enforcement, Web Auth and guest services.
- The CCNP Security certification 2020 provides knowledge of Cisco Email Security Appliance, including administration, spam control and antispam. You become able to secure the web by using the Cisco Web Security Appliance, including proxy services, authentication, decryption policies differentiated traffic access policies and identification policies.
- You gain knowledge to implement secure solutions with Virtual private networks. This certification explains to you how to implement secure remote communications with Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions including secure communications, architectures, and troubleshooting.
How many exams are there for CCNP Security Certification?
This certification requires two exams: a core exam and a security concentration exam. The core exam is necessary but you do have a choice to take one concentration from six. Keep in mind that every exam of this certification gets you an individual specialist certification which helps to recognize your achievements in the industry.
How do you prepare the Cisco CCNP Security Certification Exams?
You have to pass a core and a concentration exam to get the Cisco CCNP Security certification. You have a choice to take one concentration exam according to your interest and knowledge. Always get effective preparation material for the exam preparation and some are discussed below:
- 350-701 Exam: This exam is necessary to get this certification and it focuses on topics of Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies. You need 350-701 exam questions to pass this exam. These exam questions provide complete knowledge related to real exam topics of Security concepts, Network Security, Content Security, Endpoint protection and detection. You will be able to answer real exam questions about topics of secure network access, visibility and enforcement by using these practice questions.
- 300-710 Exam: Topics of Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower are the main focus of this exam. Get 300-710 exam questions to pass this concentration exam in the first attempt. From these exam questions, you acquire knowledge about topics of Deployment, Configuration, Management and Troubleshooting.
- 300-715 Exam: Questions related to topics of Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine appear in this exam. Get 300-715 exam questions and prepare complicated topics of Architecture and Deployment, Policy Enforcement, Web Auth and Guest Services.
- 300-720 Exam: This exam tests your abilities to accomplish tasks of Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance. The knowledge about exam topics of Cisco Email Security Appliance Administration, Spam Control, Content and Messages Filter, Email authentication and Encryption is very necessary. You can acquire this crucial knowledge from 300-720 exam questions.
- 300-725 Exam: Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance is the main objective of this exam. It measures your knowledge related to topics of Configuration, Proxy Services, Authentication, Malware Defense, Reporting and Web Transactions. The best way to pass this concentration exam is the preparation of updated 300-725 exam questions.
- 300-730 Exam: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks exam tests your knowledge implementing secure remote communications with Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions including secure communications, architectures, and troubleshooting. Get 300-730 exam questions to pass this exam.
- 300-735 Exam: Topics of this exam include Network Programmability Foundation, Network Security, Advanced Threat, Endpoint Security, Cloud, Web and Email Security. Updated 300-735 exam questions provide you necessary knowledge about these exam topics and enhance your knowledge to answer real exam questions of Automating and Programming Cisco Security Solutions.
Besides these exam preparation questions, you should visit the official website of this certification which offers learning material. You can also get authentic information about certification prerequisite and exam topics from this website. Your participation in the discussion communities also increases your preparation. Multiple professionals participate in these discussions and you get a new idea about the preparation.
- Get the CCNP Security Certification by using these exam questions:
- Visit CCNP Security for all certification exams.
- Check out other latest Cisco Certification Exams and respective preparation material.
Currently there are no comments in this blog, be the first to comment!