HashiCorp industry-accepted certifications are beneficial to grow a career and validate technical skills. These certifications measure knowledge of HashiCorp multi-cloud tools like Terraform, Vault, Consul, and Nomad. Getting certified shows your proficiency and help to get well-paid jobs. This blog answers the following questions about HashiCorp Infrastructure Automation Certification and its TA-002-P exam:
Is HashiCorp Infrastructure Automation Certification Worthwhile?
Success in this certification is worthwhile as it validates the basic infrastructure automation skills of a cloud engineer. It certifies skills associated with open source HashiCorp Terraform, operations, IT, and development. Passing the HashiCorp Certified Terraform Associate TA-002-P Exam
of HashiCorp Infrastructure Automation Certification verifies abilities of understanding infrastructure as code, Terraform's purpose, and Terraform basics. This certification makes one capable to use the Terraform CLI outside of the core workflow and interact with Terraform modules. A candidate becomes capable to navigate the Terraform workflow, implement and maintain state upon getting certified.
Becoming a HashiCorp Certified Terraform Associate enhances the chances of getting a well-paid job as well. Companies prefer certification holders because they possess skills validated by HashiCorp. Individuals who want to learn Terraform from scratch should get this certification for a boost in their career and knowledge. Implementing Terraform in their enterprises and enhancing knowledge of multiple topics and best practice with the official Terraform certification is one of its key benefits.
Which Knowledge is Necessary to Pass HashiCorp Certified Terraform Associate Exam?
Candidates need to pass only one exam to earn the HashiCorp Infrastructure Automation Certification. The required exam is TA-002-P which has a duration of 1 hour. This exam is available in the English language with an online proctored format. Multiple choice questions will appear in this exam and $70.50 along with local taxes is its cost. You need a basic terminal on-premises and cloud architecture understanding to pass the TA-002-P exam. You should have the following knowledge if you want to get HashiCorp Certified Terraform Associate:
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code
- Manage Infrastructure
- Clear concepts about Managing Workflow
- Get knowledge of more subcommands
- You should be able to use and create modules
- Abilities to read and write configuration
- Understanding of Terraform cloud and enterprise
- The knowledge to debug in Terraform and manage state
What are TA-002-P Exam Topics of HashiCorp Infrastructure Automation Certification?
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) Concepts: The TA-002-P exam measures skills and knowledge of explaining IaC and advantages of IaC patterns
- Terraform's purpose (vs other IaC): You will face questions about explaining the benefits of multi-cloud multi-cloud and provider-agnostic. Questions about the benefits of state will also appear in the real exam.
- Terraform Basics: Skills to describe plugin-based architecture, terraform ways to find and fetch providers are tested in this exam. Get knowledge of handling terraform and provider installation to pass this exam.
- Interact with Terraform Modules: In this exam topic, you will Contrast module source options, Interact with module inputs and outputs. Questions of describing variable scope within modules/child modules, modules from the public Terraform Module Registry are also part of this topic. Defining module version questions will also appear in this exam.
- The topic of Implementing and Maintaining State: You need to get knowledge of describing remote state storage mechanisms and supported standard backends to cover this exam topic. Understanding of secret management in state files is also necessary. Enhance skills to handle backend authentication methods which are very beneficial to get through this exam.
- Reading, Generating and Modifying Configuration Topic: Learn to show variables and outputs use for the success in this exam. Questions of describing safe secret injection best practice also appear. Get an understanding of the collection and structural types to cover this exam topic.
- Terraform Cloud and Enterprise capabilities: Clear concepts Sentinel, registry, and workspaces benefits, differences between OSS and TFE workspaces to attempt questions related to this exam topic.
What are Tips to Pass HashiCorp Certified Terraform Associate TA-002-P Exam?
If you want to grow your career as a HashiCorp Certified Terraform Associate, then adopt an effective preparation strategy to pass the TA-002-P exam. Every candidate of HashiCorp Infrastructure Automation Certification faces difficulty in finding a reliable way to get desired marks in the first attempt. Some go through this exam and other face exam anxiety due to loss of time and money. The best way to pass this exam is by preparing accurate TA-002-P exam questions.
Take the practice test as well it will remove your exam anxiety by providing a real exam environment. The TA-002-P practice test points out mistakes so that a candidate removes them before the actual exam. Visit the official website
of HashiCorp Certified Terraform Associate exam to get authentic information on exam price, time, language and schedule.