The Salesforce Identity and Access Management Designer exam validates candidates’ skills within Salesforce and provides them valuable insights as they accelerate their careers as Identity professionals. This JustCerts blog precisely discusses the Identity and Access Management Designer certification exam to smoothen up your preparation journey. We’ll discuss the following points:
Should You Take the Salesforce Identity and Access Management Designer Exam?
The Salesforce Identity and Access Management Designer Certification
examination is a stepping stone to boost your career as an identity professional. It focuses on skills to evaluate identify architecture and communicate technical solutions efficiently to technical and business stakeholders. Aspirants who desire to showcase their competency in designing safe and sound solutions for high-performance access management on the customer platform should attempt this Salesforce certification exam. Here are job roles that are associated with Identity and Access Management Designer test. If you are interested in pursuing your career as the given below architects, go for this exam. Job Roles:
- Solution Architect
- Technical Architect
- Security Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Identity Architect
- Integration Architect
Must Have Skills to Be Salesforce Identity and Access Management Designer
You should be capable of applying the best access management techniques and general identity to the implementations of Salesforce. As an Identity professional, you should be able to accomplish the technical tasks of designing an identity architecture that spans several platforms with authentication and integration across systems. Skills to explain system design benefits, considerations, and guidelines for identity architecture are also beneficial to crack the Identity and Access Management Designer exam. Required Experience to Attempt Salesforce Identity and Access Management Designer Certification Exam
You’ll face 60 multiple-choice or multiple-select questions in this Salesforce examination. The registration fee for this exam is USD 400. Remember that taxes can be applied as per local laws. If you fail to clear this exam, you’ll pay USD 200 plus taxes to retake exam. Passing score is 67% and you will have 120 minutes to attempt the Identity and Access Management Designer examination. You can take it as an onsite Proctored exam at a testing center or in an online setting. Visit the official Identity and Access Management Designer certification webpage for more information about the delivery options. To apply for the Identity and Access Management Designer examination, you should have:
- More than 1 year of experience in Identity and Access Management solutions implementing and designing in the customer 360 platform of Salesforce.
- Two years of security technology experience is also required to earn the Identity and Access Management Designer certification.
Salesforce Identity and Access Management Designer Exam Domains Identity Management Concepts (17%)
Accepting Third-Party Identity in Salesforce (21%)
- This domain deals with describing and differentiating common authentication patterns.
- Also, describing and enabling building blocks that are part of identity solutions by using Salesforce features.
- You’ll suggest the suitable method provisioning users in Salesforce.
- Troubleshooting failures that may be faced in a single sign-on solution.
Salesforce as an Identity Provider (17%)
- In this Identity and Access Management Designer certification exam topic, your skills to identify the monitoring and auditing approaches will be tested.
- Plus, describing useful tools to diagnose issues related to idP.
- Suggesting suitable mechanism of authentication when Salesforce has to accept 3rd Party Identity like Community, Enterprise Directory, Social, etc.
Access Management Best Practices (15%)
- Identifying the most fitting OAuth flow and recommending suitable Configuration and Scope of the connected Application for Authorization.
- Describing different implementation ideas of OAuth like scopes, tokens, secrets, token revocation, token expiration, etc.
- To provide identity to the third party like Canvas, App Launcher, Connected Apps, etc, you will recommend Salesforce technologies.
Salesforce Identity (12%)
- Questions of describing tools to verify and audit the user during and after login will appear in this Identity and Access Management Designer domain.
- Identification of the appropriate configuration settings for a connected application.
- Skills of assigning permission sets, profiles, and roles to users during the ongoing SSO process will be tested.
Community (Partner and Customer) (18%)
- This Identity and Access Management Designer test domain includes sub-topics of identifying the role of Identity Connect product in a Salesforce Identity implementation. Plus, recommend the most suitable Salesforce license type.
- This domain of the Identity and Access Management Designer test will test your knowledge to customize the experiences of users for the Experience cloud including password reset, communications, branding options, identity verification, authentication options, etc.
- Understanding the limitations and benefits of External Identity solutions.
Top 3 Salesforce Identity and Access Management Designer Exam Preparation Tips
Review Exam Topics: At the beginning of your preparation review exam topics carefully. Make sure you know all the information about the exam. Because Salesforce updates its certification exams constantly with new technologies emerging every day. Visit the official website of the Identity and Access Management Designer certification exam and confirm that you know the current exam content.
Practice Questions: Practice can make your Salesforce Identity and Access Management Designer preparation perfect, so prepare actual exam questions. You will certainly acquire the knowledge and skills essential to get success in no time. There are Identity and Access Management Designer real questions in PDF format. You can get started with these Identity and Access Management Designer practice questions to prepare on the go.
Take Practice Exam: Next, you’ll need to take the Identity and Access Management Designer practice exam. There is a web-based practice test that doesn’t require software installation and Windows-based self-assessment software. You must go through Identity and Access Management Designer practice exam again and again to overcome weaknesses in your preparation. Taking practice exams is the most effective strategy to kill exam anxiety. Success in the Salesforce Identity and Access Management Designer exam is a difficult task, but preparing according to the ways described above will help you a lot. So, start preparing now!
Currently there are no comments in this blog, be the first to comment!