Major economic sectors are transiting their industrial control systems connect to the Internet. This transition is enabling miraculous levels of automation throughout business processes. Cisco is helping its customers in transitioning operational technology to standard Ethernet and IT. Cisco is capable to address these new demands on industrial networks. In this blog we will discuss:
What is Cisco Industrial Networking?
To improve inter-connectivity across industrial equipment and enterprise networks Cisco has introduced a series of switches to provide consistent network services between industrial networks and enterprise business applications. Cisco's industrial networking provides unified security and better manageability to create a truly intelligent network.
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is useful to connect business systems with automation and control. Its validated designs optimize industrial network performance. In IIoT you can avail Factory Network to build one common, converged, and rugged plant-to-business network. Its highly secure wireless network improves communications and protects assets and production integrity with a suite of industrial security products, and technologies.
Which Cisco certifications can you get at the associate level?
CCNA Certification focuses on Network fundamentals, Network access, IP connectivity, Security fundamentals, Automation, and programmability. You can get any certification from the nine Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications. Every certification validates your different skills about the cloud, collaboration, data center. CCNA certifications are a source of preparation for you at the associate level roles in Cisco. You can get the following associate networking level certifications:
- CCNA Cloud Certification
- CCNA Collaboration Certification
- CCNA CyberOps Certification
- CCNA Data Center Certification
- CCNA Industrial Certification
- CCNA Routing and Switching Certification
- CCNA Security Certification
- CCNA Service Provider Certification
- CCNA Wireless Certification
Why should you get the CCNA Industrial Certification?
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Industrial certification is beneficial for plant administrators, control system engineers and traditional network engineers who are involved in the manufacturing, process control, and oil and gas industries. You should get this certification because of the following reasons:
- This certification clears your concepts about the automated manufacturing environment by testing you on the Common Industrial Protocol (CIP), ProfiNET industrial protocols and the support network infrastructure design.
- The main purpose of earning this certification is to maximize your efficiency to maximize within Industrial Ethernet. CCNA Industrial certification provides you essential skills to implement and troubleshoot the most common industry standard protocols with best practices concerned with today's connected networks.
- You should get this certification because it enables you to deploy best practices used in security and wireless technologies for industrial networks.
- After getting the CCNA Industrial certification, you will acquire useful skills to manage industrial networks for manufacturing with Cisco technologies.
- As a CCNA Industrial professional, you configure, maintain, industry standard network protocols. Besides this, you manage and troubleshoot wireless and security technologies as well.
- To support future business outcomes, CCNA Industrial certification teaches you to make full use of current infrastructures while developing a converged platform for flexibility.
- You become capable to differentiate enterprise from industrial networks, and you t troubleshoot common Ethernet and IP issues.
- CCNA Industrial certification enables to configure basic security components and a wireless network within an industrial environment
- Technical tasks of identifying common network threats resolution and configuring PROFINET protocols on Cisco Industrial Ethernet devices are also done by getting this certification.
- The reason of deploying and installing industrial network components also enhances the importance of getting certified.
How to become a Cisco Certified Network Associate Industrial?
We have discussed the Cisco industrial and the significance of getting the CCNA industrial certification. Now we explore ways of getting this important certification. Only one exam is required to get certified which is 200-601 IMINS2 Exam. This exam deals with the topic of managing industrial networks with Cisco technologies. You have to be well-prepared to pass this exam because this is the only requirement of getting certified. If you are interested in this certification, visit CCNA Industrial Certification by JustCerts for its exam preparation.
- Industrial Networking Specialist or CCENT certification
- CCNA Routing and Switching, or any valid CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
- You should have knowledge of describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs, IP basics, Cisco Industrial Ethernet switches, Rockwell Automation Stratix switches, and Cisco Connected Grid switches and routers.
- Knowledge of establishing Internet connectivity, manage network device security, expanding small- to medium-sized networks with WAN connectivity, and identifying Cisco industrial networking solutions can also help you to pass 200-601 IMINS2 Exam.
- If you want to pass this exam in the first attempt, then you should know how to Interpret design and drawings, Recognize zone topologies, Perform basic maintenance tasks on the network.
- Skills of Installing and deploying industrial network components, Troubleshooting network, and controlling issues can also enhance your chances of success.
Last date to take 200-601 Exam:
CCNA associate certifications are valid for three years and the last date to take 200-601 IMINS2 Exam is February 23, 2020. So, Cisco is updating its certification and training program and that’s why you have to take this exam before the expiry date. The new exam will go live after the last date. According to the Cisco exam retake policy, there is no limit to the number of times you can take the exam. But if you have to pass this exam, then usually wait 7 days to retake this exam. You take this at one of the many testing centers of Pearson Vue. Cisco’s exams are administrated by Pearson Vue and for taking this exam you will have to create an account on the Pearson Vue website. You will be able to find information on the location of your nearest testing center, price and schedule availability after creating your account.
Preparation of the 200-601 Exam Visit the official CCNA Industrial Certification website:
Start your preparation from the official website
of this certification. It is the most authentic source to get comprehensive information about this certification and its required exam. From this website, you will find:
Prepare valid questions:
- The CCNA Certifications that are going to be replaced
- Information about the last date of getting certified
- 200-601 Exam prerequisite and recertification policies
- Cisco Learning Resources: From the official certification website, you will find the facility of e-learning and instructor-led courses. Both these sources can help you in preparing the exam. You will find topics that might be included in the real exam.
If you have prepared valid questions, then your success in this exam is obvious. Valid questions are the most important way of preparation and it should be authentic and updated. On the internet, you will find many preparation materials but you must check their authenticity before choosing anyone. Visit JustCerts and get 200-601 exam
bundle pack which includes Practice Exam, Questions, and Answers. Discussion forums:
Discussion forums are very cost-effective and helpful for preparing this exam. Professionals from the whole world express their views in various discussion forums. You can join these forums online. While preparing 200-601 exam you should avail this is a golden opportunity and participate in these discussions and ask questions about this exam. People who have given this exam or have expertise in this certification will answer your questions about this exam and its preparation.